The team is also stock ROM quite up-to-date and regularly pushes new builds with features and security patches. Overall, PixelOS is quite impressive in terms of design and those who are looking to flash Android 13, must give it a try. Apart from that, you can also take a look at PixelPlusUI and PixysOS which are pretty similar and have their own feature set. It offers its own version of the quick settings menu, as well as a fully immersive mode for Android. While Google’s AOSP is barebones, LineageOS gives it a sense of customizability while maintaining stability. Apart from that, if you want top-notch privacy and security on a custom ROM then I would highly recommend LineageOS. Not to mention, the development team has worked really fast on bringing Android 13 this time and it’s available for several devices.
- But make sure that your phone can connect to your computer and can receive files, just to be clear that your device drivers are in place.
- Finally, you can use a command line tool like adb shell to access the data on the device.
- Next up, you will also have to unlock the device’s bootloader.
However, not all ROMs have OTA support, thus, the user has to download the update package by visiting an external download link. Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
- Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
- The Samsung Galaxy Ace series is also one among the oldest Android Smartphones from the manufacturer for the developing countries.
- You can easily backup WhatsApp messages to your Google Drive.
- You can access these backed up images and videos from any Smartphone, PC, Tablet, you have to log in with your Gmail account, and you are good to go.
- This will also allow you to access contacts on your desktop and across all your synced devices.
- Now you’re aware of the most popular custom ROMs in the scene, pick one for your device and give it a go.
We have given the direct link to download Fly FS458 Stratus 7 Stock ROM. Download Fly FS458 Stratus 7 stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. However, before you jailbreak your phone, remember that installing a custom ROM might void the warranty of your mobile device. And unlike stock ROMs, custom ROMs can be notoriously unstable. But, custom ROMs are also developed at a much faster pace, so updates reach the end users on a regular basis and much faster than with stock ROMs. However, manufacturers often stop releasing updates for the older devices.
In some cases, it’s even possible to unlock certain hardware features of the target device that are otherwise inaccessible in the stock configuration through an aftermarket ROM. Another way to increase RAM is to use virtual memory. Virtual memory is a feature in Android that allows you to allocate some of your phone’s storage to the RAM.
These full ROM backups are known as Nandroid backups and could help you restore back your complete firmware to the point where you left it. As soon as you select the destination, the process will begin. So sit back and give it the required time to backup Android apps on your non-rooted Android phone. The other way is to backup Android photos and videos is by manually copying them over to your PC. This may require a bit of effort but is worthwhile if you’re not willing to buy extra storage for your account.